Sunday 13 November 2011

Get Picky...

HI,
I'm just sharing with you a layout I created for Get Picky...

This month was a photo prompt challenge, using this gorgeous image...I love the colours and patterns so I had to have a go. You also had to include fabric and multiple photos of course...
Here's my layout, inspired by the colour palette... I used fabric for the yellow flower and also some purple tulle... The spotted paper has a shiny texture, that's why the colour looks a bit odd..

Thanks for stopping by..
Sophie xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie, this looks so pretty.. i love how you have been inspired by the soft colors and circles... lovely take on the challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love your background work! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Get Picky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! I love the flowers...x Thx for playing along..x

    ReplyDelete