Thursday 19 July 2012

123 Challenge

I am so excited to announce that I am one of the new DT members at the 123 Challenge, run by the lovely Charmane Koch! I was so honoured to be ask to join the team and the girls have been so welcoming. I am so excited to be creating along side such a talented bunch!
I love the concept of the word, colour and technique criteria! It has definitely made me scrap with products, words and colours I would not usually chose!
So anyway the criteria for this month is to create a layout using the...

WORD: MY
COLOUR: PURPLE
TECHNIQUE: USE CHEVRON!
And here's my sample...

Ok, so I am officially addicted to chevron! 
Check out how to get the look I have achieved here!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have ago at this months challenge!
Sophie xx

1 comment:

  1. HI.. this looks really cool! the chevron looks so trendy!!

    ReplyDelete