Monday 27 May 2013

May Challenges

Hi everyone, sorry it's been so long!
I have 4 layouts to share with you before the month ends! Can somebody please tell me where May has gone please! I guess it was a pretty eventful month for me!

The first I created for Scrap Friends sketch challenge. I am a big fan of their sketches, they are so detailed yet easy to interept! I love that they have a grungy style, slightly similar to mine.

 This layout feautures the new Dear Lizzy range (which I purchased from APOCD, as well as their new Cupcake Kit). I have been wanting to get my hand on these papers for so long! I love the colour scheme even though it is not one I would usually go for on my layouts, maybe thats why I like it so much.
Anyway, this layout is for the 123 Challenge, which is to use the colour red, the word happy, and balloons.
 Next, I had a go at the Scrap the Girls challenge. The challenge is to use the quote- "A smile is the best makeup a girl can wear".

 And lastly, I had ago at the challenge over at White with 1. At first I wasn't interested in this challenge because as you can probably tell I rarely use black on my layouts. But I thought I'd have fun with it, use lots of different mediums and add a bright photo.
Thanks for stopping by, hopefully I'll be back sooner rather than later.
Happy scrapping,
Sophie K

11 comments:

  1. Love all your layouts Sophie and thanks for playing along at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a fab style! Love your 123 page - so bright and fresh! Thanks for playing along with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really enjoyed peeking at your LOs & thanks for playing along at Scrap Friends...I reckon they're pretty cool sketches, too....love the way you've played with strips of patterned paper:):):)..& I have to say that layered butterfly on the STG's sketch is yummo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ya LOs Soph :) and that cool chevron mask!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layouts!!!! And you did a fab job with the while with one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts Sophie...thanks for playing along with the WW1 challenge, your layout is brilliant...love the pink pop in the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are all beautiful!!! thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFriends and 123! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been busy Sophie, love them all! Thanks for joining in at 123 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from a new follower. Wow, so many great layouts in one post. Love your use of white space.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All fabulous layouts...love your use of colour! Thanks for playing over @ 123 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All gorgeous Sophie! You have a new follower :) Especially love your Scrap the Girls page! Thanks for playing at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete