Saturday 28 September 2013

Guess What?




I think the photo says it all...I have joined the Design Team at D-lish Scraps
I am so looking forward to this experience. This is my first DT position at a scrapbooking store and I already know I'm going to love it. I have just received my first parcel and can't wait to get creating. 
I love using their products so I'm stoked to be able to inspire others to use their goodies as well!

The other, very talented ladies have been so welcoming and I can't wait to see their creations over the next 6 months. 
Here they are... go check them out!
Alison Callcott - VIC
Beth Jarrett - NSW
Kaitlynne Roil - NSW
Karyn Schultz - SA
Kayla MacAulay - TAS
Sophie Koschmann - VIC 

Thanks for visiting,

Sophie xx

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to being on this awesome team with you Sophie & can't wait to see what you create!! Xx

    ReplyDelete